19 February 2010

If I Could Sleep Forever

photo from audreyhepburncomplex.tumblr.com
I was at an interview, they had told me I was late, and I had dragged all my clothes outside the office where it was meant to happen, but couldn't decide what to wear. I was on the floor, worrying over which combination of rings looked best on which fingers. The interview went terribly. When I woke up, I looked for a vague idea of what it meant.
Interview
To dream that you are at an interview, denotes your anxiety over being judged by others. You may be experiencing some dissatisfaction with some aspect of yourself.
But this account doesn't even denote if the interview is going badly. I didn't even have any midnight cheese last night. Which reminded me of what happened as I was going to sleep:
Keelan was watching Battle Royale until four in the morning. Mark was working out what to do with the mouse trap in the kitchen. It had caught a mouse, but basically gone as wrong as a mouse trap can go wrong. We're talking having to dismantle the entire kitchen to get to the poor thing, and ripping a gash in the lino open in the process. Talk about a last revenge. Oh and the boyos had also managed to turn me into a cat with the help of a marker pen after I fell asleep reading, with Time Splitters 3 playing in the background, where the aim of the game is to 'kill' lively cow corpses with a tranquilizer gun. Sweet Dreams Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment