18 February 2010

Horses Head Your Bed





Well well well. Topshop you are a fickle friend. I check back for months on end with not one good item on your website...it's all crop top this and matching-but-entirely-unwearable-transparent-lace that. A few weeks ago I even had a student loan that was aching to visit your hallowed Oxford Street hell hole. Now six weeks later, as I'm just coming to terms with how long rice and mayonnaise can count towards my five a day, and the going gets good at topshop.com
Hmph. Anyway plan is as follows, dig out all my unwearable clothes (unhemmed, unsoled, mostly fastened with kirby grips) and arrive at my parents so disgusting looking I am whisked off to purchase the above capsule wardrobe. There's everything I need. Standard So Fucking Goldsmiths 90s outfit, accompanied by rip off Barbour parka for the walk up to New Cross and ring watch so I'll never be late for another seminar. Cute summer tea/skater dresses that will spend their time on woodland picnics and Kew Gardens explorations. Followed by a nice dose of sheer stuff, cos that's how I roll. We finish on the ubiquitous black mary janes. Look Mum I even sorted it into a Shrimp Colour Scheme, and all of the above products are 10% off with student discount! It's almost too good to be true...
P.S For anyone with any money, the above is all from Topshop, apart from 90s floral dress from Miss Selfridge and the wedges which are £20 from Office. Wear them for the both of us yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment